Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I know she won't die....

What a great lyric, eh??

I'm sitting here, checking my email, when I hear my son singing into his microphone while playing his piano. He singing about going to visit his grandma, very soon, and he know she will not die before he gets there.....la, la, la......no, she will not die....la, la, la......will not diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie.

He then goes on to sing about how he thinks the Little Einsteins have died (yes, we have cut back on the amount of t.v. he is allowed to watch - apparently it's been a while since he's seen that particular show).

Now he is talking into the microphone saying, "thank you, thank you so much, yes, yes, thank you all". Ummm.....his baby brother is the only other person watching him.


Oh my goodness, just pure cuteness wrapped up in my little Isaac-dude!!
*Michigan Momma*


~~we read the book I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always and he believes the momma in that book, at the end when she is old and sick, is a grandma - so he's a bit concerned about his grandma's dying. Understandable, really. Poor, sweet, loving child.

1 comment:

Shari said...

What a great book and a sweet little boy! You gotta love the innocence.