Sunday, January 30, 2011

A New Family Member...

No, it's not a baby.

(just letting some people relax right off the bat.....good or bad!)

Nope, we now have a dog!

Well, we *had* a dog - Tobias, aka:  Toby, who is my parents dog - but this is another dog.  A much larger dog!!

Meet "Razor", our new doggie!



He's a doberman pinscher, about 5 yo, and sweet as a pussy-cat!  He's huge, and well, his name *is* RAZOR - so most people are a bit taken a back at first, but really - no, *really* - he's a great dog.  Even our skittish Kit-Kat warmed up to him really quickly, see.....;)


That officially makes it 9 people & 3 pets in this big ol' house!  (I refuse to count the numerous "pets" my children gather during the warmer months).  Oh my goodness.  



Apparently, I'm insane.

6 comments:

Tess said...

Well...maybe insane is a little strong.
He's really a great dog. (so far) lol

Unknown said...

Awwww what a cutie!! And they say cats and dogs don't get along!

Kenni B said...

EVERYONE gets along with Razor...if they want too.

Samuel said...

Hilarious! Congrats on the doggie. When I was pregnant with my third child (with my oldest being 2!) We got a big dog. While my husband was filling out the paperwork a lady working at the SPCA put her hand on my shoulder and whispered, "Are you okay?" It made me laugh so hard - I guess I appeared certifiable! I would love to see what their reaction would be now that we have six kids, 4 chickens, a barn cat, a huge dog and a new puppy!

I've been loving your recent posts!
Anna

Unknown said...

He is a very cute dog. I am sure your kids love him. :)

Tammy said...

He's adorable. My husband had the sweetest doberman when we were dating and first married. That breed has a special place in my heart. Enjoy your new family member. :)