Monday, March 10, 2008

my sweet Tali

We had a nice little visit to the local hospital today.

Yuck!

Last night, we ended up calling the on-call doctor due to Tali's coughing, high fever and heavy breathing (the whole whooping cough deal). He recommended a few things, then told us to come see him in his office Monday morning. We *almost* went to the ER anyway, but decided some sleep might just be better for her. She did end up sleeping some in our bed, and her high fever (104.2) *did* break about 3 or 4am.

At the doc's office, her oxygen was found to be a bit low, they did a nebulizer treatment which helped some and sent her to get a chest x-ray. Apparantly, this is running rampant in our area - as the x-ray/lab was SUPER busy. He wants to see her again tomorrow morning and is hoping the x-ray will rule out pneumonia. Me too.

In the meantime, my eldest child has broken out in funny bumps on his face. Just his face. With these kinda "zit" looking bumps. Weird. He says they don't itch - they've been around for more than 24 hours now, and from what we can figure, it doesn't appear to be a food-allergy reaction (he's not allergic to anything that we know of). I'm bringing him to the doc tomorrow with Tali and hoping the doc will at least take a look and give me his opinion.

And I'm tired. I honestly don't know how people co-sleep. Granted, Tali is sick, so I have that extra worry on my mind, but every single time she moved, she woke me up. I'm exhausted.

Just to let you know what's going on around here.

I also have a dress-rehearsal for our Easter musical tomorrow night ~ and I honestly DO NOT have my music memorized. Seriously. That's what I'm going to do now - just sit down with my choral book, the practice cd and listen to the music. Again and again and again.....

And lil' Elijah is getting his top two teeth now. So adorable.
*Michigan Momma*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo sorry. I'll pray for you all....