Thursday, July 9, 2009

finally

I'm finally actually making it to one of my appointments! Go Lori!!

Today is the appointment for my ulcer. My father, who had a near-death experience with a bleeding ulcer while he was visiting (goodness!), recommended a particular gastroentonologist (that is SO not spelled correctly). Unfortunately, unless you end up in the hospital in a near-death state.....she is booked until September. She *must* be good~

So I'm seeing her P.A. Hopefully, this person will have learned a lot from her! And hopefully we can get this ulcer taken care of once and for all. For goodness sake, I need to eat a mexican dish again!!!

Later~

4 comments:

MARLENE said...

GOLLY--I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD AN ULCER! I HOPE IT CAN BE ALL BETTER SOON. KEEP ME POSTED-AS I ONLY KNOW FROM YOUR BLOG WHAT IS HAPPENING, AND THAT IS A FULL PLATE MOST OF THE TIME. LOVE TO ALL,GRAMMY.

MARLENE said...

PS- I LOVE THE PICTURES!

Unknown said...

Hi Marlene,

Well, it all kinda came to a head during the move (of course!) and it doesn't seem we've had a chance to breathe yet. Although things *do* seem to be calming down a bit now.

I hope to start up with our new schedule next week, which includes homeschooling (we do this all year round with longer breaks during the year) ~ but that means I gotta get a lot done this weekend!

How are you doing?? We are hoping you can come up and visit soon - and see the new place!! Let us know when you are feeling up to it ~ we'd love to have you ANY time!

Luv ya, Lori

jesnicole said...

Hope you get that taken care of and get feeling better soon!! Yes, you need mexican food!! Too bad you've never had my 87-year-old hispanic Grandma's homemade food..... :( Trust me, it's crazy good. And thanks to her and My sweet honkey Momma that raised me, I've been able to replicate a few of those dishes! :) Get well soon, girl!!