Tuesday, October 6, 2009

hanging in there

Just wanted to let you know that I haven't completely gone AWOL.....

I am still quite sick.  I have a wicked cough and a weird neck pain that I'm hoping is related to weeks of sickness and coughing (cause I don't want to think about what else it could be).

I did see the doc on Saturday, have been on antibiotics since then, plus an inhaler.  Today, my dh will bring home some cough syrup - you know, the *good* stuff (at least that's what the doc said).

Once I am feeling a bit better - and not ready to pass out from exhaustion just doing the basics - I will be back with lots to share and talk about......I know, I know, you're waiting on the edge of your seat, aren't you!?!  Ha!

Later, my friends,


p.s.  I've been looking at working my way through a book called Thin Within.  Any thoughts??

3 comments:

Danielle a.k.a Yellie said...

You get yourself all fixed up and feeling better and I'll be sitting here on the edge of my seat waiting for you to come back...oh wait, I have children and a husband and a house to take care of. Oh well, I'll continue all my stuff and be excited when you come back. Will that work?

*Michigan Momma* said...

Ok, Danielle, I *suppose* you should take care of your family......sheesh....

;0)

DannielleSB said...

Keep EVERYONE's hands clean.... you won't get sick often if at all. I've been doing this consistently for 3 yrs now, and I haven't had a cold in 3 yrs! my kids have because of children's church!!! BIG pet peeve, if your child is SICK, DON'T send them to children's church!