Monday, October 22, 2007

Week 1 ~ Day 1

Hello all ~ time to get to business.

I've got 6 participants - perfect!!

1. Lori
2. Shari
3. Mary
4. Julie
5. Laura
6. Jessica

If anyone else is interested, I'm willing to accept a few more people, this week only - I'd like it to remain a small group, a small group that sticks together for this 6 weeks.

So go ahead and email me (on my sidebar, click on 'view my complete profile', then click on Email Me) and give me the following info (whatever you are comfortable sharing with the group).

1. full name
2. blog address
3. email addy
4. snail mail addy
5. 6 goals for this challenge
6. personal info to your desire (age, dh, kids, schooling choices, other facts/convictions)

This info will NOT be shared here on the blog - just with the other "challenge" ladies (in email form). I will also be adding a "Health Challenge" sidebar box - to post your names and blog - so other may go to your blog and read about your successes/failures/challenges, see before & after pics, etc.etc.etc.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Email me or leave a comment here on the blog.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about this!! I love having you ladies as a form of accountability ~ I can't just "give up". If one of us feels like giving up, hopefully there will be 5 other ladies ready to cheer us on and encourage us through the tough times.

So here goes nothing....
*Michigan Momma*

No comments: