Monday, January 7, 2008

another Tali moment

My little Tali - oh my goodness, my heart just melts when I'm around her.



Now you have to understand, this is the messiest child I have ever known. I know, I know, you mother's of boys are thinking "no way, not that sweet looking little girl". I know, but looks are deceiving, especially in this case. She is a walking path of destruction. A F-4 tornado waiting to strike. A slightly clumsy, VERY messy 2 year old trying to keep up with her older brother and sister. scary.

Yet she sucks her thumb and twirls her red hair. She wants to be "big" yet she still wants you to carry her. She is the picture of adorable (okay, a *smudged* picture).

So the other day, as I was about to eat her up, she was just *that* adorable, I cuddled up to her and called her "my cute little peanut". She wriggled up her nose and told me "no" in a firm voice. Oh yes, I told her, you are my sweet, cute little peanut. She started to look a bit upset - "no" she told me again in an even more stern voice, "no". I just grinned ~ oh my sweet Tali, you are indeed my little peanut.
Finally she looked at me in exasperation.....
*sigh*......
Momma, boys have a penis!!



Why yes, daughter, boys do indeed. Thank you for that clarification.



Well, no wonder she was upset. You would be upset too if I called you my cute little 'male reproductive organ'.......
Just another sweet Tali moment~
*Michigan Momma*

p.s. The pic up there? That's Talitha getting into the fridge early in the morning and eating all the cheese slices. Even when she makes me want to tear my hair out, she's adorable~

2 comments:

Blended in Texas said...

Yes, I do have to say I would be a bit upset if someone called me that. Poor thing, she's probably going to have a complex problem now...lol! =) Gotta love the way a 2 year old thinks...

SarahDee said...

Oh, my goodness! Hilarious! From the mouths of babes...