Monday, October 20, 2008

No time, nothing interesting

Isn't that the way it goes? I feel like I haven't been on the computer in ages (ok, maybe it's been a few days). I've been trying to read a few blogs, here and there, but haven't had any ideas for my own blog. I've been reading about Obama, but don't want to waste the mental energy to discuss it here on my own blog. I've also been thinking a lot about how Christian women tend to judge each other so harshly....yet I would want to word that *just so*, as I wouldn't want to offend my dear friends over such a topic.

So anyways, I gotta run. Sooner or later, my blogging will increase in amount again - you'll find me blogging many times a day just to keep up with all my thoughts. But not right now. Right now, I just need some coffee (and maybe a bagle).

All my love, dear friends~

2 comments:

Blended in Texas said...

I could go for coffee and a bagle too...mmm...sounds yummy. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE bagels from the Panera Bread.