I thought I would try out this "Getting To Know Me" little diddy. Here ya go - useless info about me - whoo-hoo!!
I got it from Kate over at All Things Feminine.
(And no, I don't know what happened to #7.)
Getting To Know Me
1. What is your occupation?
SAHHM & very-part-time Kid's Music Coordinator at our church.
2. What color are your socks?
Socks?? I don't wear socks.
3. What are you listening to?
Toddler Tunes - that my 3yo got from church today.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Pizza & cheese sticks from a local pizza joint. Easy, fairly cheap-o meal.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
If I absolutely *had* to in an emergency. My college roommate tried to teach me and I almost put us in the Mississippi River. Seriously.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My OB's nurse
8. How old are you?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Probably gymnastics, but that happens like every 4 years at the Olympics. Otherwise I am forced to watch football with my dh. Good thing I love him!
10. What is your favorite drink?
Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist Free (LOVE IT!)
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yup, when I get really bored with my hair - I just dye it a similar auburn color, looking for a bit more punch.
12. Favorite food?
Olive Garden's Alfredo Sauce - and their house salad. Mmmmmm....
13. What was the last movie you watched?
Other than listening to Dora's Christmas Episode in the car, probably Iron Man.
14. Favorite day of the year?
That perfectly cool day in the beginning of fall when I decorate our home for autumn & Thanksgiving.
15. How do you vent anger?
I can be passive-agressive with my dh (bad, I know). Otherwise, I vent TO my husband, talking through my feelings.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I'm not sure....I have a terrible memory. I was a tom-boy, so I played outside a lot with the guys.
17. What is your favorite season?
Fall, then winter. I hate to be too hot.
18. Cherries or blueberries?
Neither one really - but either one is fine.
22. Living arrangements?
Dh & I, plus our 4 (going on 5) little ones in one side of the church's duplex (3 bedrooms, 1 1/4 bath) - decent yard although not fenced in, which I worry about. No pets - like I need to deal with more poop!
23. When was the last time you cried?
2 nights ago while reading a book.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes, of course.
26. What did you do last night?
Finished crocheting a rather large baby blankie for a baby who is almost 2 weeks old (I'm so late!!) ~ while watching Heroes with my dh!
27. What are you most afraid of?
I'm doing better in the fear department, but my worst fear would be losing my dh or babies. I also HATE spiders - I'm a wimp.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
29. Favorite dog breed?
30. Favorite day of the week?
Fridays, dh's day off.
31. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds, although I'm not a big jewelry type of gal.
33. What is your favorite flower?
It's always been Calla-Lilies, although I really like simple daisies and sunflowers as well.
There ya go ~ all you ever wanted to know about me and so much more! Whew....I'd better get some better blogging material and soon!