Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas to ME!!

Look what I got! Look what I got!!


Ok, well, *technically* it was a present for both myself AND my dh - but let's face it....I'm reading it FIRST!!

How exciting! A BIG OL' THANK YOU to Janet & Gary ~ you two ROCK!!



p.s. just so you know, we were *just* at the local Christian bookstore last night when I first spotted this book. As we were looking around, Dean asked me if I found anything interesting (we were looking for a certain person). I told him no, but I *had* found a great gift for MYSELF!! How did you guys know?? Way to go, J&G~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're receiving the book was perfect timing. I read it and thought it quite appropriate for you! Did you see where they just had another girl--their 18th!! Merry Christmas~~love you. J&G

Sarah said...

I SO want this book! I am loving 17 Kids and Counting on TLC right now. I can't wait for Josh and Anna's wedding episode to air. I heard it will be sometime in January. I am too cheap to buy this book for myseld, so I have it on my wishlist on BookMooch. There are only 13 people ahead of me, so hopefully I will get it at some point. You are a lucky girl!