Friday, March 6, 2009

Procrastination

All you have to do is scroll down through my next post (the REALLY long one) to realize that I am doing *anything* and *everything* to get out of some of my "to-do" list.

*sigh*

Okay, time to tackle some of that list.....NOW!!
Wish me luck~

**updated (6:43pm):
car is vacuumed out and wiped down.  Car seat covers are in the washer, car seats are awaiting a good cleaning as well.  Kids played outside (beautiful weather!!) and are now cranky and hungry ~ gotta run ~


**updated (10:37pm):
Carseats are cleaned and put back together.  Dean put them back into the car and informed me that our plan of having three certain seats in the back is simply *NOT* going to work.  Great.  Now what?!  I'm guessing we're gonna have to go buy Elijah a smaller/narrower car seat (has to be a 5-point harness - the seat in the middle back, with the lap belt, can not be a booster seat).  Tomorrow.  *sigh*  This is what we get for waiting until is warms up to check on the car seat situation....oh well, we'll figure it out.

Alright, well, I refuse to get all freaked out about NOT completing my list.  I knew it would be hard, if not darn near impossible, to get done.  It's just a goal.  I've not been nice to my dh since he arrived home (after working all day and evening long), so I need to go apologize and show him some love.....it's not his fault I'm so tired and cranky.

Speaking of cranky, I'm about to have some PB & chocolate, my ultimate remedy ~ Thank goodness for peanut butter.......;0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I am procrastinating laundry by sitting here reading this! : )

Brooke

Unknown said...

Good to know I'm not alone....

Thanks Brooke, I knew I could count on you!!
;)
L

Jeni said...

Well don't worry about all of it, spending time with the 4 babies outside your tummy is most important this weekend! It is SO MUCH fun though getting ready for a new baby! Love ALL your lists, I'm such a LIST maker! heee Plan on us for a meal towards end week when you are home and settled in! Will check in before hand!! Hang in there...Jeni