Monday, August 24, 2009

a LONG teething-baby kind of night


Yup, nothing exciting going on around here today.

We were up quite a bit last night with one UNHAPPY teething lil' baby. I'm guessing it's teething - I've never seen him be *this* upset or *this* loud or *this* cranky. He is simply inconsolable!

So today, I am doing a whole lotta nothin'! I have two HUGE sink-fulls of dishes to tackle, plus some laundry, basic (very basic) child-care plus lots of snuggly-time reading & watching movies.

Sounds like a PERFECT Monday to me....



p.s. that pic up there is from quite a while ago.....yet it about perfectly captures our night last night ~ poor dude man.


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Poor little guy...and you guys! I hope this passes quickly, he gets some relief and you guys get some sleep tonight. ((HUGS))

Carrie said...

awww even though he looks so unhappy, he's still so cute!!!!! Hope you got some rest Lori!