Friday, August 14, 2009

My kids ~ the models

Yes, my kids are models. Of course. They are adorable, don't ya know?!?

Actually, my dh met a couple who teaches a photography class (relatives of some church members) on FB. She mentioned needed some kiddos for a practice photo shoot thingy and Dean agreed to bring our lil' ones.

The pics turned out so great!! The wife/teacher/wonderful lady Rosie, took the pics of our kids. I'm not 100% sure of all the copyright stuff, and I don't want to infringe on anything, so go to her blog, where she posted some pics from the shoot. Seriously, A-DOR-A-BLE!!


If you scroll down, um, to the 6th pic - that's Isaac. Then there's Selah, Elijah, Talitha & baby Micah. The baby's pic is absolutely beautiful - this is his first really animated pic!

Enjoy~

5 comments:

Jessica D. said...

see did do great! I love the one of the littlest!

this time i'm just me said...

Sweet, sweet pix, Lori! :) The baby does look SO excited! :) But the other children look adorable too.

Holly

Kenni B said...

Great photos! Micah's picture is SO cute!

Brooke said...

Saw the pics of the kids when I got home last night. The are AWESOME! The one of Micah is priceless. Love it!

Anneatheart said...

Those are great pictures! Is Tali the only one with blue eyes? We're hoping the baby might have blue eyes or something other than brown or hazel.