Thursday, August 13, 2009

Overpopulation: Mythbusters!!

I know I haven't been around in a while - we've had our church's denominational Family Camp, plus some family visiting.....anyway, we've been busy. I've just been too tired to blog. I've got some pics to share, stuff to talk about, but for now (since it's already after 2am), I'm just gonna share this lil' video with y'all.

**Just so you know, I don't believe in this whole "overpopulation" stuff. I do believe we have to work on finding sustainable resources, but this OP hype is just fear-inducing and leads to support of a bunch of horrible stuff (it really does play nicely into Planned Parenthood's ideas, doesn't it?!).

So enjoy the video and I'll be back soon





Lots of luv~

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Interesting. I would agree that overpopulation is a myth. The majority of families I know want 2-3 kids. With the amount of abortions, cancer, heart attacks, ect, (in the U.S.) alone, I don't think overpopulation is going to be a problem.