Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Getting started~


We actually did do some schooling today. We were in the master bedroom. The baby was sleeping in the walk-in closet (hey, it's huge! and it's where the pack-n-play is), Tali was asleep on our bed (not feeling well), Elijah was taking a quiet time and I was working on the computer. The older two asked to do some math. Sure, why not?

Selah was next to me - the *only* place for her to be while doing math - and Isaac was on the floor with one of those 'breakfast-in-bed' trays. They did great! It was just such a perfect example of hs'ing in our home - all over the place and yet working perfectly - that I had to share.

So I guess this officially begins Teaching Tuesdays. Selah got a 96% on her 2nd workbook in the 1st grade series (there are 10 wkbks). Isaac was so happy for her....

I really do love hs'ing~

4 comments:

momto9 said...

He is cute:) Looks as though he is deep in thought:)

Kenni B said...

96% for Selah Belle, but what about Isaac?!

Danielle a.k.a Yellie said...

What an awesome start to the school year! I hope that little miss Tali is feeling better today and I hope to see you guys at the Back to School Bash tonight!

*Michigan Momma* said...

Isaac already completed that workbook....um, he's working through another book at this time, not quite finished yet. I'll update later.

Although, Isaac's really good at math. Math is fairly black-n-white at this point and he likes things that way! He likes to get the *right* answer, so he focuses and spends the time needed to get it correct. Such is my OCD boy....;)