Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random May pictures ~ Enjoy!

Tali next to one of my favorite trees


fuzzy caterpillar in our yard


pretty May flowers in the front flower bed


Isaac, pretending it's actually summer


pine trees in the front


red-winged blackbirds *love* our pond


Isaac & Elijah checking out the new plants


Dean fixed one of the broken boards


Selah & her first finished crochet project ~ a scarf for her friend!


lots of these lil' froggies hidden along the edge of the pond


first flowers on this bleeding heart plant


don't know *what* this is - but I believe it's spreading "cotton" all over the pond/yard


Sundays can be hard on our littlest ones.....poor baby


walking along the road at the end of the day
waiting for the storm to come....

4 comments:

Tina said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Isaac, that's quite the pose!

Drew said...

I am so jealous of your amazing garden!! =)

Andrea

Unknown said...

Andrea ~ Girl!? You *must* be kidding me!?! This is my first EVER garden ~ the only reason it even remotely looks good is that 1) The previous owners built the raised bed before we bought the house - all my hubby had to do was fix up a broken board and 2) My mom was in town to help me with the particulars (i.e. what to plant, how many, where, when, etc.)

For years now I have *wanted* a garden, yet I've been too busy & overwhelmed with regular life to even *try*!

Now I'm so excited ~ so to anyone who is thinking about a garden: GO FOR IT!! Even if it's just a few plants, it's still darn cool!!

p.s Thanks Andrea ;)

LLJ said...

Great pics, Lori! I hope you really love your garden this summer! Good for you!
Leanne