Saturday, August 27, 2011

It would take too long to explain...

...why I haven't been blogging regularly.  Apparently, I can only blog consistently for a few days/weeks, then I must take a blogging break.  So says my track record anyways!

Out of town guests, continuous running around, getting used to Dean being at home, crocheting, getting everything ready for another year of home educating, vacation camping trip, just plain ol' enjoying what free time I have now that we are no longer a pastor's family, and the final blow: our satellite internet was struck by LIGHTNING! Can you believe it?  We are still working on that one......this has all led to a lack of blogging.  So sad...

I shall return, honest.
I have so much I want to share, ask, divulge, confess....
The next time I get a few hours to myself:  it'll be all about the blog, baby!!


1 comment:

Tina said...

Me too. Hang in there, you're readers are waiting patiently!
Tina @ Life is Good