Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bath Time








Just some fun bath pics. We do not have an actual "baby bath tub" - just the sink and a large bath towel. I'm not sure why we got rid of our last baby tub - I think I was just annoyed with it or something. Not sure....anyways, this works just fine.










These other pics are from right afterwards, just chillin' in daddy's arms - wide awake. He is so much more awake during the days now and is seems so aware of his surroundings. I can't believe it - he's four weeks old today - wow!!



Watching it all race by~
*Michigan Momma*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just one word- AHHHHH!!!! He's so cute! I just love how they smell after a bath, don't you? I haven't bathed one of mine like that for over two years! not long, though....

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me- Cassandra. I am not used to being anonymous. = )

Anonymous said...

He's cute and growing! He looks just like his big brother!