Friday, December 14, 2007

sick solo

That was me tonight ~ I have been attacked by some sort of sinus GROSS and I just can't kick it. Wednesday was our Christmas Musical dress rehearsal at church. It went fine.

Then I woke up Thursday morning - NASTY!! Sinus-y ick. Coughing. Sneezing.

I was not nervous. I could kick this. Lots of water, a few meds, rest, I would be good to go.

You know the rest, right?! Tonight rolls around and I am as sick as ever. I drink water until my eyeballs float. I ask for prayer. I take Clariten-D. I pray some more. I remind myself a gajillion times to BREATH..........

We get to the song, I step up and BREATH. It went fine. How? I have no idea. Prayer, I'm guessing.

So I'm gonna keep praying, keep drinking lots of water and try to remember to BREATH (how easy it is to forget that when you step up to sing).

Go God~
*Michigan Momma*

No comments: