Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I think I can, I think I can....

I think I can..........


Maybe.

No, really, I want to get back to a regular schedule. A normal schedule (if only normal for us, which may still be fairly weird for the rest of y'all). I'm am SOOOOOO tired of fast food, or processed food. I can't tell you the last time I made bread - but it was before we moved, that's for sure. Did all of this lack of schedule, lack of organization, lack of good, healthy food contribute to all the "yuckies" in our home?? Maybe.

Anyway, so I'm about to take a break, sit on the couch with my little Tali and write down a new schedule for our new home. New home, new chore assignments, new basic schedule to figure out.

Okay, okay, I really do like this sort of thing. I'm almost giddy.
Almost.
*Michigan Momma*

No comments: