Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mohawk?






Oh, my goodness, he's so cute!!

I just gave my son a mohawk ~ we saw a kid at camp with one and Isaac decided he would try it (I admit, I initiated it - I asked him if he wanted one). My sweet Isaac is very, um, by-the-rule-book kind of kid ~ so this was awesome for him. I'm hoping he has a great time at church tomorrow when he first sees all his friends with his new do!

I wasn't actually planning on giving him a mohawk, it was kinda on the spur of the moment - so I didn't have my camera. He was *so* itchy from all the hair, he begged for a shower. But I promise, I'll be back later with some pics.

I *love* that little man~

p.s. Blogger isn't letting me move my pictures around, so sorry they are all bunched up together at the top. I tried....

4 comments:

Kenni B said...

Awesome!!

Love it. See you all Saturday morning!!

Anonymous said...

I love the hair cut! Awesome, Isaac,just in time for you're 7th birthday. Nana Jan and Papa Gary

Anonymous said...

I've been praying for your Dr. Appt. today. Hope all is well...

Mary in TN

Kelly said...

That's extremely cute! I hope you don't mind me saying, it reminds me of Maddox Jolie.