Saturday, April 25, 2009

Such a dork...

Every time I'm on the computer, right before I'm done and get up, I click on our Google Chrome bookmark bar.  I click on the button that has our new address on it.  Then the pic of our new house pops up.

Then I just sit there and *sigh*....loving my new house and just thinking about my family in that new house.

I really am a dork ~ and I'm okay with that!


p.s.  the back of the house...you can see the walk-out basement ~ and the weeds to the right are at the edge of the pond.



2 comments:

Morgan said...

You're not a dork. I keep thinking about my new house too. I've been driving past it a lot lately. I am SO excited to move! A little nervous about the packing, though...

Jessica D. said...

Your not a dork. I'd do the same!! your just an excited mommy who is finally getting a place of her own:) I know that feeling, having lived in parsonages myself.

That house is going to be perfect for you.