Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whatever you do...

Honestly, I can only do so much.


I am reminded of this every year, as we begin a new year of school work...

educational bug homes


I am reminded of this as I struggle to fit in housework, just enough to keep it presentable...

saving some $$


I am reminded of this when dinner happens at 7pm (or later) 'cause I just couldn't fit everything in...

from-scratch meals...whew!


I am a wife, mother and I home educate my children.

1 of many chore charts


I am a musician, a crochet artist, a hobby-seamstress & would-be baker.

Coffee Cozy+


These are the things my husband & I have decided are good & right for me (with much prayer).

homemade pita pockets


It's not that other things would be *bad* for me, but for now, this is my life.

that Mennonite store


This is where God has placed me, where the choices I have made have led me.

I like to sew.  Sometimes.


I could try to squeeze in more.  More activities, more programs, more people, more stuff.

at least my shelves stay nice....;)


Yet something would have to give.  My house, my marriage, my kids, my sanity.

crocheted, holiday trivet


So right now, this is me.  It's a GOOD life.  Thank you, Lord.


"And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father."   ~Colossians 3:17




‘Cause I’m the Momma,

~Lori


No comments: