Thursday, October 6, 2011

the little things.

I know it's cliche, but sometimes it really *is* the little things in life that make me happy.

Like dishcloths.  Pretty ones.  Brightly colored and cool textured ones.

Like these!

I had a bit of leftover cotton yarn from a previous project, just waiting to be turned into something *fabulous* (cotton is my new favorite yarn!).

Honestly, I thought dishcloths were *way* too boring for this great cotton yarn.

I was wrong.

I luv 'em! 

So now, when I HAVE to do the dishes (which is my most detested job of each day), at least I can smile a bit looking at my colorful, soft & just-darn-awesome crocheted dishcloths.

And they really work the best too.
Just so you know :)


‘Cause I’m the Momma,

~Lori

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Ooooh, I love them and they would match my new kitchen perfectly! ;-)